Re: [dm-devel] Reply-to munging

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 03:55:56PM -0400, Phillip Susi wrote:
> Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> >And here are some counter-arguments:
> >  http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml
> And they would be wrong:

[snip]

This won't be changing while I'm around until mailman is enhanced to
allow the list owner to permit individual subscribers to choose.  I
looked into writing mailman patches for this some time ago (for
lug.org.uk lists) and it seemed pretty straightforward - but it's not
something I'm ever likely to find the time to write these days, I'm
afraid.

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com