RE: [dm-devel] Question about dmevents

Hi Alasdair, I also read in the definition of DM_DEV_CREATE that the
uuid is optional. Since that is the case shouldn't the failure for not
having a uuid in "_alloc_thread_status()" be taken out?

Thank you,

Brian Wood
Intel Corporation
Digital Enterprise Group
Manageability & Platform Software Division
brian j wood intel com

On