[dm-devel] Question about dmevents

Wood, Brian J brian.j.wood at intel.com
Fri Jul 20 17:23:21 UTC 2007

Maybe Jonathan Brassow could shed some light on this :)

Since the documentation says the uuid is optional should this failure
check be modified to a log warning in the "_alloc_thread_status()"
function?

Brian Wood
Intel Corporation
Digital Enterprise Group
Manageability & Platform Software Division
brian.j.wood at intel.com

On