Re: [dm-devel] [patch 1/3] Extremely basic hp hardware handler (no retries, no error handling, etc).

Chandra Seetharaman wrote:
Hi Dave,

some coding style related comments (below).

+	if (!error) {
+		err_flags = 0;
+		DMDEBUG("%s path activation command - success",
+		       	path->dev->name);

Mixed use of space and tab for indentation (many other places too).

Where is that rule for this type of plcae?

I think that is fine in those types of places. In fact I would leave it with mixed because that is how the rest of the dm code does it.

+	memset(&req->cmd, 0, BLK_MAX_CDB);
+	req->cmd[0] = START_STOP;
+	req->cmd[4] = 1;
+	req->cmd_len = COMMAND_SIZE(req->cmd[0]);
+ out:

I think there will be no space before the label (one more below).

Either is normally fine, but in this case to fit with the other dm code that is best.