[dm-devel] [multipath] SNMP traps on path failures?

Stefan Bader Stefan.Bader at de.ibm.com
Fri Jun 29 02:10:17 UTC 2007

As far as I know path failures generate device-mapper events which a user
process wait on. In more recent versions
of the library there also is the dmeventd which an application can hook
into.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Regards,
Stefan Bader

SW Linux on zSeries Development
Stefan.Bader at de.ibm.com

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen
  When all other means of communication fail, try words.