[dm-devel] DmUserspace and the device mapper.

Hello,

In the following Xen Wiki page I see an intersting tool called : DmUserspace.
(by Dan Smith).

see http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/DmUserspace .

My quesitons is: it seems that this is a good tool for
utilization of CoW system images
and also for native access to popular disk formats  (like QEMU qcow and VMware vmdk).

My question is: are there intentions to integrate the DmUserspace in
the device mapper ? are there reasons for not doing so ?

Regards,
DS