[dm-devel] Compiling libdevmapper based application using C++

Hello people,

I hope someone have had done this one. I am developing application
that uses libdevmapper for accesing kernel based device mapper. Im
having problem compiling my program which is coded using C++ and it
seems that it can't link to libdevmapper libraries.

Did someone experienced this one? It would be very much help if
someone here can give me some tips on compiling my libdevmapper based
application using C++.

Thanks,
xyber
--