Re: [dm-devel] Creation of the mpath# devices

On Nov 15, 2007 3:29 PM, Benjamin Marzinski <bmarzins redhat com> wrote:

> Which you can use to access the device. If you don't like dealing with
> such a cumbersome name, you can always add
>
>       user_friendly_names yes
>
> to the defaults section of /etc/multipath.conf

Hey Ben,

That worked great.  :)  I now have /dev/mapper/mpath0 (and the p1
partition that already exists) and it's now officially mounted and
working!  Is there any "best practices" about whether I should be
mounting the /dev/mapper/mpath0p1 or /dev/mpath/mpath0p1 device?

Thanks,
Scott