[dm-devel] Use LVM on /dev/mapper/diskname

Hi,

I have a couple of LUN's that are handled by the multipath driver. This
works great, but now I want to use LVM so I can take snapshots of one
LUN to another LUN.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

When I do pvcreate /dev/mapper/diskname I get an error that the disk is
already part of an volume group. But I sertainly did not configure that.

Can it be that the multipath driver of devmapper did that?

Sander