Re: [dm-devel] RDAC 09.01.B5.55 with RHEL4 reboot time

Hi,

The RDAC driver you are referring to is an independent driver that
supports DS4K.

Whereas the RDAC driver being talked in this mailing list works under
DM-Multipath.

Please contact your IBM contacts w.r.t the differences in behavior w.r.t
the different RDAC driver versions you have.

regards,

chandra