[dm-devel] Device-mapper-multipath RDAC

James Fillman JFillman at cucbc.com
Mon Sep 24 17:01:15 UTC 2007

I've just finished going through the process of getting our SAN gear
working on RHEL5 with multipathing. I've got a Sun 6140 which I think is
very similar to yours. They both are from ingenia. You'll want to use a
*NON* AVT host type on the SAN.  I've set mine to type "Linux" and it
works great.

cheers,
--james