[dm-devel] Device-mapper-multipath RDAC

Nuno Fernandes npf-mlists at eurotux.com
Mon Sep 24 17:21:13 UTC 2007

I don't know Sun 6140, but for DS4700 the default for Linux is AVT enabled.
I've disabled using scripts from storage manager.

What kernel version are u using? What about multipath tools? Can you send me
your /etc/multipath.conf.

Have you tried to disconnect all fibres to the active controller of your SUN
6140 to see if the LUNS jumps to the other controller?

Thanks
Nuno Fernandes