Re: [dm-devel] fdisk on a multipath device fails kernel partition re-read

I alwase use the entire disk .. no partitions, and I usually do mkfs on the underlying /dev/sdX device before
I bother with multipath..
Then I just use the /dev/mapper entries for  actual mounts .. the  underlying FS is already there.
just my .02

mkfs.ext3 -F /dev/sdX