[dm-devel] [Notice] multipath-tools changes upstream

Hannes Reinecke hare at suse.de
Fri Apr 18 14:45:59 UTC 2008

Hi Christophe,

Christophe Varoqui wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please take notice I updated the upstream git tree for the
> multipath-tools project. This tree includes lots of code shuffling :
>
> 1) prioritizers as dlopen'ed shared libs (/lib/libmultipath/libprio*.so)
> 2) checkers as dlopen'ed shared libs (/lib/libmultipath/libcheck*.so)
Maybe /lib/multipath is more appropriate; eventually something more might
be stored in there.

> Consequences :
> The multipath tool is about to get shot for good
About time :-)
But: how do I get the topology output?
I hope not via the 'multipathd -k' option?
Maybe we should just have it symlinked to multipathd
and print out the appropriate output ...

> The klibc build is gone
Even better.

Oh, and I do have some fixes queued which I need to polish up
and post here. Just as a reminder if you thought of doing
a release or somesuch ...

Cheers,

Hannes
hare at suse.de			      +49 911 74053 688