[dm-devel] Status of resizing/growing dm-multipath devices on the fly

Hello!

Is it possible to resize (grow) dm-multipath devices on the fly nowadays?

I googled and found some discussions about the subject, but the conclusion
seemed to be it's not possible.. that was a while ago, so I was wondering if
this has been fixed/implemented..

Using LVM and adding another new LUN/PV is not an option always.. it's a lot
easier to manage the whole thing if it's possible to resize/grow existing
LUNs on the fly.

Thanks!

-- Pasi