Re: [dm-devel] Re: dm targets with spaces in the name

Heinz Mauelshagen wrote:
We don't support them in dmraid and I find them principally bogus.
Why not use '_' instead to avoid parsing hassles ?

Well I suppose you could convert spaces to underscores and the likelihood of a conflict with a name that originally had an underscore would be rather small. Do you think that should be done in the format handler, or elsewhere?