Re: [dm-devel] Multipath and getuid_callout issues with HPXP1024disk array

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 01:56:09PM -0500, Greene, Rick wrote:
I've been trying to play with using a different command in the
getuid_callout, but everything I try comes up with "error calling out".
For example, I wrote my own little shell script that pushes out the same
scsi_id string, plus some output from a vendor-supplied disk querying
command, and this is what "multipath -v3" shows for one of the devices
(they all display similar results):

can you strace the multipath invocation, so maybe we will see if it
really does execute your callout?

I solved a problem similar to yours by using a custom script myself,
about one year ago for a customer using an xp12000, unfortunately i
don't have a copy of the script or of the multipath configuration at
that site.

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it