[dm-devel] Multipath-tools not seeing replaced RAID controller

S. J. van Harmelen svh at dds.nl
Wed Feb 13 22:09:13 UTC 2008

Hi Chandra,

I hope you can answer this question, but of course I'll be very happy if
anyone on this list can answer my question.

I just replaced a faulty RAID controller in an MD3000 enclosure. Now
after enabling it, I can't see it in the multipath driver (mutlipath
-ll). Not even after restarting the multipath-tools (version 0.4.8)...

So what should I restart so that it sees the new controller? I rather
not restart the host if possible...

Thanks!!

Sander