Re: [dm-devel] mapper device perms on reboot

Hi Scott,

This weblink may help -->
http://www.ardentperf.com/2008/02/13/oracle-clusterware-on-rhel5oel5-with-udev-and-multipath/
I've not tried this, but the author of the article
claims that it works..

We are also facing similar issue(s) with Oracle and
RHEL 5.1 using UDEV/Device-mapper..I've also posted a
query on the same
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2008-February/msg00201.html)
...But it just discusses the changing of permissions,
however creation of raw devices using UDEV is not
specified, hence we are still looking for that answer.

Hope it helps somewhat.

Let us know.

Regards,
Dharmesh.