Re: [dm-devel] Installing RHEL with single controller

Pradipmaya Maharana [pradipmaya gmail com] wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I installed RHEL on a blade with only one LUN and with only one controller up.
> So for obvious reasons, even though I specified the option "linux
> mpath" for installer, the only device available for partition was
> /dev/sda/.

Don't know what the installer does in this case, so check your initrd if
multipath is enabled. If not, there should be a way to generate
multipath capable initrd by running 'mkinitrd'. You may need to update
some files before running mkinitrd to poduce multipath capable initrd...

--Malahal.