[dm-devel] Need Help

Pradipmaya Maharana pradipmaya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:24:52 UTC 2008

Could you please share the fstab entry (also what you are trying to add to it).
When are you getting the problem (not recognizing devices), is it at boot time?

I am new to Linux but my hunch is when you are booting, as multipath
is loaded, these devices are not getting recognised. In this case you
might want to mkinitrd with dm-multipath.

Thanks,
Pradipmaya.