Re: [dm-devel] Questin about device mapper, Debian and devices

> Remove /etc/multipath.conf file if you have. Same file can be used to
> blacklist if you want to apply multipath to exclude few devices.

There is no such file. Assuming I enter the blacklist, how do I
restart the service so that I no longer have the mapping present? with
/etc/init.d/multipath-tools restart?

j.

--
Division of Bioinformatics, University of Muenster  |  Schloßplatz 4