[dm-devel] "Snapshots and mirrors may not yet be mixed."

So, I have been using the lvm mirror target on CentOS 5.1
(2.6.18-53.1.21.el5xen) for some time now;  it works great for most things,
and gives me much more flexibility than putting my PVs on md devices.

The other day I tried to create a snapshot:

 lvcreate -s -L 100M -d hydra_domU/test -n test_snap

it returned:

Snapshots and mirrors may not yet be mixed.

is the mirror target still under active development?  or is it a problem
with my setup?

thanks.