[dm-devel] Re: Re: 2.6.24 Kernel Soft Lock Up with heavy I/O in dm-crypt

Gunter Ohrner wrote:
> * This patch seems to hurt performance, I got much lower thoughput and the

Mh, strange, today I cannot reproduce the performance degradation...

There seem to have been some factors in effect during my yesterday's tests
which I'm not aware of - anyway, currently throughput is fine while running
a 2.6.24.3 kernel with this patch applied.

Greetings,

  Gunter