Re: [dm-devel] mapper device perms on reboot

Thanks for the info.  Our problem has been isolated as lack of direct
i/o support on our Red Hat box.  The problem does not appear to be
MPIO related, at least not from what Oracle support is telling me.  So
now I'm off to deal with Red Hat support to see how they counter.

Thanks,
Scott