[dm-devel] Re: INFO: task mount:11202 blocked for more than 120 seconds

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Chr wrote:
On Thursday 13 March 2008 14:45:39 Christian Kujau wrote:
and so does -git8 and -git9...sigh :(

hmm, I can boot any of these -rcX-gitY kernels (but not without some stuck
tasks after about a hour or so...)

Ah, when you said -git17 would be the last "good" kernel, I thought everything earlier would not have the stuck tasks.

but back: I tried lockdep and ran into this: (debug blocker)

I have lockdep enabled as well, but no warnings so far...

sounds a bit strange? Is this a SMP related problem after all?

I don't think so, as I don't have an SMP system (and CONFIG_SMP is disabled as well).

C.
--
BOFH excuse #441:

Hash table has woodworm