[dm-devel] Re: [dm-crypt] INFO: task mount:11202 blocked for more than 120 seconds

Chr wrote:
Well, the dm-crypt regressions seems to be gone. :)
Thanks for your work&  time!

Unfortunately I'm unable to test atm as I currently don't have access to the machine where the hangs occured. So, if Chr says "it's fixed" I believe it is and I don't wanna be a show stopper...IOW: feel free to close the bug.

Thanks to all involved,
Christian.