Re: [dm-devel] Desynchronizing dm-raid1

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 08:32:45AM -0400, Mikulas Patocka wrote:

There may be external modules.

Sorry but we don't support external modules.  They should be merged
upstream rather than distributed in the wild.

Cheers,

If you want to negate the meaning of the flag, then you have to write it yourself. I, as non-developer of crypto code, can prove that on given path the input data are read only once --- but I can't prove that on all paths and all possible chaining modes of algorithms the data are read once, because I don't know about all of them.

Mikulas