[dm-devel] multipath-tools Patch Submission - mpath_prop_classcallout

Jeff McCune JMcCune at ntst.com
Thu Nov 6 20:49:44 UTC 2008

> > I receive the following error when I attempt to clone it:
> >
> > [jmccune at homer dev]$ git clone
> > http://kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/storage/multipath-tools/
> > Initialized empty Git repository in
> > /asp/home/jmccune/dev/multipath-tools/.git/
> > Cannot get remote repository information.
> > Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?
>
> Can you try the git url?
>
> git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/storage/multipath-
> tools/.git

That works like a charm.  Thanks, I'll patch and publish the repository
shortly.

Cheers,
--
Jeff McCune
Senior System Administrator

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the employer or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone and delete the material from your
computer. Thank you for your cooperation.