[dm-devel] Question about 'dmsetup remove' and dtr of target_type

Reng Zeng alan at fiucssa.org
Mon Nov 10 04:15:43 UTC 2008

Thanks for reply, you are right, there may be something still holds a
reference of that, which also cause the device busy after 'dmsetup remove'.

I figure out the reason is that, there is one "divide error" which may crash
device mapper, I just do not expect that is the reason why destruction of
target never got invoked.

Thanks very much.

Alan