[dm-devel] [patch] leastpending_io load balancing policy

Hi,
Attached patch provides "Least pending IO" dynamic load balancing policy for bio based device mapper multipath. This load balancing policy considers the number of unserviced requests pending on a path and selects the path with least count for pending service request.

We find this policy more useful especially when the SAN environment has heterogeneous components. Ex, when there is one 8GB HBA and one 2GB HBA connected to the same server, 8GB HBA could be utilized better with this algorithm.

Can we have this patch included into the source tree?

Thanks,
Vijay