[dm-devel] Calltrace in dm-snapshot in 2.6.27 kernel

aluno3 aluno3 at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Oct 21 18:42:40 UTC 2008

My workload in case of 32b involved only one volume and 3 snapshots to
this volume. I wrote only to origin volume (with use fstress) and I
created and deleted these snapshots from time to time. Snapshots was
mount with rw option.

In case 64b I had 2 volume and 10 snapshots for each volume.I created
and deleted these snapshots from time to time as well. I wrote only to
origin volumes (with use dd)

I don`t remember exactly but in case test with 1 snapshot per volume all
was working correctly through a few hours and I stopped this test but in
case my above tests system was working correctly through a few minutes.