[dm-devel] question: regarding weekly DM call schedule changes...

Hello,

Does anyone know what is valid weekly DM call which has been held on 10:00 EDT every Monday morning? I've been told that it may be moved to Wednesday instead, but not for sure. And, there might be a mailing list (or wiki, portal, etc.) that shares these informations, please share with me.

Thank you,
Seokmann