Re: [dm-devel] question: regarding weekly DM call schedule changes...

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 06:43:51AM -0700, Seokmann Ju wrote:
> Does anyone know what is valid weekly DM call which has been held on

We do still have regular conference calls to discuss progress on
device-mapper, lvm2 & multipath development: I shall add you to the
mailing list for notification of these.

(BTW If anyone else on here thinks they might have something to
contribute to such conference calls, drop me a line.)

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com