[dm-devel] dm-ioband + bio-cgroup benchmarks

Hi All,

I have got excellent results of dm-ioband, that controls the disk I/O
bandwidth even when it accepts delayed write requests.

In this time, I ran some benchmarks with a high-end storage. The
reason was to avoid a performance bottleneck due to mechanical factors
such as seek time.

You can see the details of the benchmarks at:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~ryov/dm-ioband/hps/

Thanks,
Ryo Tsuruta