Re: [dm-devel] Barriers still not passing on simple dm devices...

On Wed, 08 Apr 2009, Mikulas Patocka wrote:
> I have seen an installation having generator backup, but with another
> serious flaw --- if someone plugged a computer causing short-circuit, it
> turned off the circuit breaker for the whole rack :)

You will be hard-pressed to find datacenters where the above is NOT true
:-)

Although, usually one has TWO independent power feeds per rack, so a short
is likely to bring down just half of it, and any equipment properly set up
with dual independent power feeds should survive...

  Henrique Holschuh