[dm-devel] dm-ioband: Test results.

Hi Alasdair and all,

I did more tests on dm-ioband and I've posted the test items and
results on my website. The results are very good.
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~ryov/dm-ioband/test/test-items.xls

I hope someone will test dm-ioband and report back to the dm-devel
mailing list.

Alasdair, could you please merge dm-ioband into upstream? Or could
you please tell me why dm-ioband can't be merged?

Thanks,
Ryo Tsuruta

To know the details of dm-ioband:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~ryov/dm-ioband/

RPM packages for RHEL5 and CentOS5 are available:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~ryov/dm-ioband/binary.html