[dm-devel] Re: multipathd init script errors

John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> /etc/init.d/multipathd: line 33: cd: HOME not set
> /etc/init.d/multipathd: line 51: read: read error: 0: Is a directory
>
> Any idea how we fix this? Thanks - John

Hi John,

I think you are running the SLES distribution.
This mailing list is for upstream development of Device Mapper and
Multipath. Upstream doesn't maintain init scripts any more.

Probably SLES's support channel should be the right place to look for help.

Ritesh
--
If possible, Please CC me when replying. I'm not subscribed to the list.