Re: [dm-devel] Sun StorageTek 2530 and dm?

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:05:36 +0200
Jakov Sosic <jakov sosic srce hr> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have StorageTek 2530 storage, which has two controllers. On host
> side I have LSI LOGIC two SAS port cards. I've connected one cable
> from LSI port1 to StorageTek ControllerA, and second SAS cable from
> LSI port2 to StorageTek ControllerB.

OK. I've solved it - it seems that Linux host type in initiator
configuration is not turning on AVT on controllers. Instead, I had to
choose "Solaris (with Veritas DMP or other)", and now everything works!

Thank you, and hope this helps to others too.

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |