[dm-devel] Re: todays git regression (2.6.32-04008.g3ff6a46): lot of device mapper warnings

Mike> On the surface I thought this might be the reason for the
Mike> warnings, but Martin's lcm() looks perfectly fine; can't see why
Mike> it would cause these warnings to appear all of a sudden... but I
Mike> figured I'd share.

The warning is caused by an error in stacking discard granularity.  I
have a fix but I'd like to run verify all my oddball alignment combos
before submitting.