Re: [dm-devel] FW: 2009 Linux Storage and Filesystem Workshop

Hi Alasdair,

Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
Only a few days left to the March 1st deadline...
Device-mapper and md both fall within the scope of the workshop.

I was actually thinking whether it might be an idea to have some
meeting later on at the Linux Collaboration summit.
Discussing device-mapper future is on my agenda for a long time
now ...

Comments?

Cheers,

Hannes