[dm-devel] multipath.conf for virtualized IPStor(Falconstor) LUN needed for Version 0.45

Hi,

i have a customer which used IPStor (from Falconstor) to virtualize there physical Storage.

For some Linux RH4-U5, he would like to connect these Server on IPStor with multipathing.

I know , that Version 0.47 works quit good.

BUT, with 0.45 it seems that there are some problems.

Right now I start some tests in our Lab.

I would like to ask you, if you ever have heard from someone who already has this configuration running.

Kindest regards

Gustav Siegel

Concat AG
IT Solutions