[dm-devel] "handle_errors" argument in dm-raid1

Hi

You said that "handle_errors" argument in dm-raid1 means that dmeventd is
running. I/Os are held back when this argument is present.

But when I look at the table, the argument isn't there (even when I fixed
dmeventd).

When I grep the whole LVM2 package for handle_errors string, the string
isn't there at all.

Am I misunderstanding something? Or is there a gross bug in lvm, not
passing "handle_errors" to the kernel and thus it is not able to recover
from certain errors (such as log failure)?

Mikulas