[dm-devel] getting dm-ioband merged to upstream

Ryo Tsuruta ryov at valinux.co.jp
Thu Jun 11 05:03:36 UTC 2009

Hi Alasdair,

About five months have passed since dm-ioband was included in your
'editing' tree, but the state of the patch is still 'Under Review.'

I think that dm-ioband is stable and working fine, and "Tested-by"
tag was put on the patch by a person other than the developers.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2009-March/msg00143.html

So could you consider getting dm-ioband merged to upstream?
I think that dm-ioband is qualified to get merged to upstream.
Please let me know your honest opinions.

Thanks,
Ryo Tsuruta