[dm-devel] Re: ANNOUNCE: mdadm 3.0 - A tool for managing Soft RAID under Linux

Hi Neil,

Is there any documentation for the interface between mdadm and a metadata format "module" (if I can call it that way)?

What I mean is: where would one start if one wanted to add a new metadata format to mdadm?

Or is the only documentation the source code to mdadm?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

	Anton
Linux NTFS maintainer, http://www.linux-ntfs.org/