[dm-devel] multipathd configuration for Sun StorageTek 2510

I've added this to my multipath.conf:

devices {
    device {
        vendor                  "SUN"
        product                 "LCSM100_I"
        getuid_callout          "/sbin/scsi_id -g -u -s /block/%n"
        prio_callout            "/sbin/mpath_prio_rdac /dev/%n"
        features                "0"
        hardware_handler        "1 rdac"
        path_grouping_policy    group_by_prio
        failback                immediate
        rr_weight               uniform
        no_path_retry           queue
        rr_min_io               1000
        path_checker            rdac
    }
}

If anyone sees any errors, please let me know. If not, could this information be added to multipath.conf.defaults and the equivalent to libmultipath/hwtable.c?