[dm-devel] Re: Test results of dm-ioband

Ryo Tsuruta ryov at valinux.co.jp
Mon Mar 23 11:55:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

Takabe-san, thank you for testing dm-ioband, and I'm glad to hear that
it worked on your computer.

Agk, as the result shows, dm-ioband is stable and works well. I hope
it gets merged into upstream, but does dm-ioband need to be tested or
to be reviewed by someone else?

BTW, I've posted some dm-ioband patches, but the current dm quilt tree
doesn't reflect them. Is there any problem with my way of posting?

Thanks,
Ryo Tsuruta