[dm-devel] Re: IO scheduler based IO controller V10

On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 09:25 +0200, Jens Axboe wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 03 2009, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> Oh and Mike, I forgot to mention this in the previous email - no more
> tunables, please. We'll keep this under a single knob.

OK.

Since I don't seem to be competent to operate quilt this morning anyway,
I won't send a fixed version yet.  Anyone who wants to test can easily
fix the rename booboo.  With the knob in place, it's easier to see what
load is affected by what change.

Back to rummage/test.

	-Mike