Re: [dm-devel] [REVISED PULL REQUEST] md updates for 2.6.36

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 15:47 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Hmm. Why "lib/raid6/raid6sse2.c" and friends? Why "raid6" twice? You
> don't mean "raid6+1" (mirrored raid6 ;), so why not just remove the
> second "raid6", and call it "lib/raid6/sse2.c"
>
> But I pulled. Just in case there was some logic to the duplication.

No particular reason -- I just wanted the initial move to be as simple
as possible. Since it all gets built into raid6_pq.ko and we never see
these filenames even in module names, it does make sense to rename them.

If Neil approves, git://git.infradead.org/~dwmw2/libraid-2.6.git

The userspace test/ (neƩ raid6test/) directory doesn't build, but it
didn't before. At least I fixed the awk incantations.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation