Re: [dm-devel] hunt for 2.6.37 dm-crypt+ext4 corruption? (was: Re: dm-crypt barrier support is effective)

On 04.12.2010, Matt wrote:

> I'm not sure if it's even a problem with ext4 - I haven't had the time
> to test with XFS yet

I can and have run both -rc3 and -rc4 with Milans patch v6, without any problems at
all, under heavy load and disk I/O. I'm using XFS exclusively. The system
is a testing server and contains 3 harddisks, 2 SATA disks and one SSD.
The whole system runs flawlessly, without any corruption...